
Saturday morning I got a call at 9am that my cousin was having their baby and by noon I had the cute little bugger in my arms! That's Logan William Boston. My sis and I hung out for a bit but I didn't get anything done.
Sunday, I woke up and had a headache but I still met a friend at her church. I had to come home and pop some Excedrin Migraine again and I was laid out until about 2pm. I got shit done around the house, but I still have a lot to do before the folks come to visit.
Monday- I had a nice walk in the morning and played with iron for a bit. (I did 4 sets chest press, 2 sets lat pulldown, 2 supersets on leg press working legs and calves seperately.)
Today- Great AM and PM walks - one mile each. AM did 3 sets chest press, 2 sets lat pulldown, and I worked the leg press but cut back on the weight since my right knee was bugging me a little bit.

No comments:
Post a Comment