I woke up around 5:30am to go to the gym, but ALAS - another Migraine. damndamndamn I hate migraines. I ran out of ExcedrinMigraine so I popped a scrip and those knock me on my arse. I tried to get up at 7am, but I got nauseous. So, I called work and crawled back in bed. I finally got up and went to work mid-day, but I always feel so drugged up after I take a scrip. So, I decided I'd chill tonight and get up tomorrow morning at 5:30am and go for it. Good thing (sorta) is, I swapped schedules with my co-worker, so I don't have to be to work until 8:30am.
In the meantime, I stopped off at Trader Joe's on the way home, but they were out of their yummy egg salad. So, I bought a dozen eggs and I'll make my own tomorrow. I had very little to eat today, so I got a chicken fajita bowl at Chipotle and only ate half for dinner.
I will be following a plan of eating 5 smaller meals throughout the day. I'm not a calorie counter. This is a life-style change, not a diet. I will still have a bowl of ice cream, or that chocolate bar, or that latte. But I'm also eating more veggies, eating less meat, more tuna, more protein, cutting the carbs a little, more fiber, and exercising more. I believe exercise will be the key to my success. I don't want to be a couch potato anymore.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment